We are looking for a Python Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Python modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Creating API
- Strong knowledge of Python web frameworks such as Flask, Tornado, Asyncio, Bottle, Django
- Understanding the fully asynchronous behavior of Python
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented Python programming
- Strong knowledge of the common Python or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of Python as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Learning, learning and growth. Technology & soft skills
- Great team.
- Modern, constantly-updated tech stack.
- Interesting, ambitious, global projects.
- All the tools you need.
- Great, mature software development process.
- Professional, Agile project management.
Please include the following statement in your application:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).