- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of one of the following frameworks: Angular / React / Vue
- Experience with CSS libraries like Bootstrap, Material Design
- Good understanding of Ionic, Cordova, React Native would be a plus
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and REST
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of Webpack / Angular CLI
- Learning and growth.
- Conference budget.
- Access to Udemy online courses
- Friendly and supportive teammates.
- Cosy office in an apartment in Mokotów district near Metro Pole Mokotowskie.
- Modern, constantly-updated tech stack.
- Interesting, ambitious, global projects.
- All the tools you need - Mac computer, 2x24" monitors, standing desk, IDE of your choice
- Great, mature software development process.
- Professional, Agile project management.
Please include the following statement in your application:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).